A simple module that can integrate your favorite loader in any AngularJs app. You can use your favourite loaders in a second with many customizations!
The page-loader directive will show any loader during the route change only if the route takes more than the default time (which is 250ms) to load.
Probably the best Angular responsive, fullscreen modal service.
A simple buy yet powerful typeahead component for Angular (css framework agnostic).Its built with JSONP support by default.Additional remote sources are soon to come.
A feature-rich, touch-enabled image gallery component for Angular.
- separated angular components (modal, panel and image)
- many configuration options
- full responsive (under fixing)
- wide and fit image display mode
- multiple image sizes / thumbnail (for panel) , medium (for image), original (for modal)
- 3 built-in themes
- 9 image transitions (CSS3 3D)
- configurable keyboard shortcuts in modal window
- touch support
Angular gauge is a highly customizable gauge directive for Angular JS apps and dashboards. It provides multitude of options to customize as per your needs.
Bind a list of checkboxes to a unique ng-model array.A
ngular.checkboxes module lets you turn your list of checkboxes into a unique destination array, providing :
- two-way binding: manipulate the destination array will check/uncheck the checkboxes AND check/uncheck the checkboxes will modify the destination array.
- no isolated scope for each checkbox: the directive does not create new child scope.
- a mtCheckboxController: internal controller can be injected to other directives.
A simple, lightweight module for displaying notifications in your Angular 2/4 app.
An Angular Material based, an Android style date-time picker, with ability to disable set of continuous or non-continuous date sets.Some basic functionalities are:
- Double click to select date or time
- Swipe left to go to next month or Swipe right to go to previous month.
- Disable the set of continous or non-continous date sets.
Imhere-Angular-wizard is a component that will make it easy for you to create wizards in your app.
ng-init). If you are a beginner to AngularJS and looking for working example on AngularJs, this tutorial will help you a lot. This tutorial will focus on CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations with AngularJS. We’ll do the view, add, edit, and delete operations on a single page using AngularJS with PHP and MySQL.